The Master Swim class is suitable for intermediate and advanced swimmers. Participants will have the opportunity to attend a class that works with each individual to refine technique and improve performance.
During each class there is a focus on technique and drills to build up endurance and stamina. This is a group class led by Coach Polina Fedyayeva. Polina has been a professional swimmer since 1996 and brings her decades of experience and expertise to the Thanyapura family.
Prior to becoming a coach, she was member of the national team of the Republic of Kazakhstan for sports swimming. Swimming benefits athletes from all disciplines, and many choose it as a way to strengthen and stabilize muscles. Because water is 800 times denser than air, it offers a greater resistance and a challenging workout.
When individuals are semi-submerged, the surrounding water will support between 50-90% of their weight, offering a low-impact workout. The cooler temperature of water also helps to keep the heart rate low, regulates the body’s temperature, and aids in burning fat through increased blood circulation.
Please note that this class is suitable for intermediate and advanced abilities. Beginners who are interested in taking a Master Swim class can do so through the Activities Desk.
What Should I Bring?
- Swim Cap
- To join this class, there will be additional charge at THB 600 per session
Additional Class Information
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
MEMBERS & HOTEL GUESTS
STAY WITH US
JOIN THIS CLASS
JOIN 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Book Your Class
Let us know how we can help you and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.